The Adam's Dome Research Room at New Register House in Edinburgh (Reproduced by kind permission of the Registrar General for Scotland)
We will research your Ancestors diligently and produce your unique report within the agreed timescale and make any recommendations for future investigations.
We will use relevant sources to research your ancestors such as:
- Birth, Death and Marriage Extracts from the Statutory Records for 1855 onwards
- Census Records from 1841 to 1901
- Birth, Death and Marriage Extracts from the Old Parish Records pre 1855
- Other relevant records where applicable e.g. wills and sasines
We will produce your report many formats to share with your family and friends including MS Word, Standard PDF, print etc Our Royal package also comes with a Gedcom file. Alternatively, if the research is for a gift we can quote for it to be produced in book form.
Completion of the online Order Form confirms your acceptance of the following Terms:
- A deposit of £75 (or equivalent US$, AU$ or C$) is payable upon completion of the order form. Upon receipt, we will check the research feasibility to make sure work requested will achieve results. If we find the research infeasible we will refund your deposit.
- Upon receipt of the Order we will confirm the research timescales. We do endeavor to complete the research within a period of 3-4 weeks dependant on package.
- The report may be curtailed by certain events such as adoption, migration or illegitimacy in one branch, there is no reduction for this as the research will still have to be carried out.
- If the Report is required by a specific time we will do all we can to meet the timescale.
- The balance of the payment is due on conclusion of the research and before delivery.
- The report will be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of the final payment.
- These Terms are subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and all parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.